Saturday, 26 April 2008

SYSTEM


They were the baddest heel stable in Welsh Wrestling history, constituting of Johnny James, Chris Recall, Elpsycho, Tyler Browne and Thunderbolt Tommy Dean (and the passive members too). This one time badboy group gave Celtic Wrestling a good shaking and marked some of the meanest power struggles within the promotions.

So yeah… Word came about that a Best of The System DVD is in the works. About damn time I say!

I am in talks of having an interview and some input into this project as I announced, commentated and edited a lot of the System’s matches and in-ring anarchy.

I was never a big fan of heel stables in wrestling since they seem 10 a penny these days and a little cliché. The System however had a unique presence and strong character base like a rock group in some ways, they were a heel stable with a purpose as opposed to being a heel stable for the sake of it.

So far a few Youtube videos have made it to the web. Here is what they are so far (enjoy!):

Best of The System trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlu9dGiigE8

Chris Recall shoot video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELzd4HZ7mI

Thunderbolt Tommy Dean shoot video: (watch out for colourful language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUeSUOQQSp0

No comments: