Wednesday, 27 August 2008

PURPOSE

(PROPHECY part 2)

Amazingly enough, I receive revelations in the most strangest of forms…

I pour out dark emotion and lo! Behold! The windscreen is wiped clean… Things are clearer!

I think with part two of this cyberspace melodrama I will go in the direction from Empire Strikes Back to Return of the Jedi…

I spoke about how God should have taken me from the land of the living a long time ago when… Good grief! It’s not my life to take away but God’s life.



I was bought with a price. Despite how I feel, I have a purpose.

I think I can guess what that purpose is…

“You think we work in a Comic Book store for our folks huh?”
“We’re dedicated to a much higher purpose”
- Edgar Frog

No… I am not going to hunt vampires, but… as far as things that go bump in the night go, I think I will be something that bumps back!

Not a Fed… Not a Ghostbuster… Not a comic shop owner…

Just plain old ‘Hero’ Ken Flatt…

That is all I need to be.

No comments: