It is Christmas Eve and I am so glad to not be out there in the human asteroid field of consumer chaos.
Quite simply I take pride in planning Christmas early to avoid playing shopping dodgem on the night before Jesus’ Birthday. I buy my turkey crown in January, I stock on wrapping paper/cards/cellotape etc also in January and presents I especially make a point of purchasing 2 months in advance. Of course there is also the modern advantage of ordering things online in which even with that I sort out before December so I can receive them in December.
I’m currently at home with the sniffles and keeping warm, but I am sure feeling great that I forward planned everything. If anyone reading this has been out there, is going out there, and currently out there I will be thinking of you.
Merry Christmas to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment