Friday, 26 June 2009

JACKSON


1958-2009


Today like many others had heard the news on the grapevine that pop icon Michael Jackson, 50 had died today.

6:30PM ET: WKTV.com via the Los Angeles Times has confirmed the death of Jackson. The Associated Press and BBC have also confirmed his death.

6:20PM ET: Earlier this afternoon paramedics were called to the home of Michael Jackson, around 12:30PM PT. He was not breathing when paramedics arrived. They administered CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center.


So yes, it is something big to blog about. What I will resquest from those who are reading this to comment and share thier best Jackson memories. I have already cut myself off from a couple of people who have been airing unpleasant comments on Facebook and would rather not see anymore. Share your Michael moments if they are good.

I of course growing up in the 80's fondly remember the awesomeness of Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Bad and also trying to mimmick the dance moves, but pulling it off (esp the moonwalk) very badly.

2 comments:

Newton Gimmick said...

Smooth Criminal might be my favorite MJ song, but it's tough to say. I really enjoyed the old Moonwalker game on the Sega Genesis as well.

Crazy stuff. I'm sure he'll be missed very deeply.

Hero_UK said...

I have fond memories of Moonwalker on Sega Genesis (or Megadrive as it was called heer) myself. I liked the graveyard level the best.