Monday, 13 October 2008

MISSIONARY

I was asked yesterday at church if I’d like to go to Romania next year as part of the Kids missionary team.

This could be a cool opportunity.

I wonder whether I can bring a Proton Pack past customs to this land of Goulash and Vampires? Perhaps Romania is more than the aforementioned… I should research some more.

This trip for me could happen next summer provided that I have the funds and that it does not clash with Kingdom Faith (and if it does a few others at church will be affected also).

Still. Nothing is set in stone yet and I’ve not said yay or nay about it all. Still I am left pondering…

What could I the King of Geeks offer Romania’s youth?

What will be in store? I hear their cops are complete assholes.

Has anyone even warned Romania?

2 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..hmm..

Hero_UK said...

Hey Tokk. I am going to need to pick yours and Vaughns brains to get some tips on layout for this ere blog. I do have a bit of a clue about html, so it is a start :)