Saturday, 25 October 2008

FASHION


Today I got involved in the Kids Fashion Show held at my local church. My friend Vicky was running the event where the proceeds would go to charity.

I did not have anything to model so Vicky asked me to bring along my Casey Jones outfit which I originally made for this years now cancelled Alternate Halloween. I scared a few kids (and probably some adults too) but I got to have my march on the makeshift catwalk and got a good ovation.

The other cast of characters were a pirate, 2 Buzz Lightyears, A Hero Robot, Bob The Builder, Princess Barbie, a Fairy(?), a Sheppard, and some dude with a newspaper hat.

As well as the show we had some stalls selling raffle, cakes, custom jewellery and other goodies. The final takings were said to be very good at the end although I am not at liberty to say how much 

Thanks to Vicky for putting on a fantastic show. Had a fun day being involved and making sure the kids and parents had a great time.

No comments: