
For the last few days I’ve been haunted by a premonition of being hit by a speeding bus from the side.
All day I have tried to erase this tormenting thought from my mind, attempting to filter out this negative and frightening vision.
In positivity I am being careful more although it is easy to feel paranoid. Crossing the roads has been strange and I’ve not wanted to take any chances.
I will continue to pray at this and mentally chip away the horrendous clip.
Maybe I deserved this or maybe it’s a warning, or maybe just a random thing my brain is doing. I know the road I have seen the bus in too but I never even go there anymore, but the sight of that bus head on towards me is scary.
I don’t want to be roadkill.
2 comments:
-->> ..you don ' deserve it.
>v<
Its stopped haunting me for now. I am still careful on the roads though.
Post a Comment