Sunday, 16 November 2008

BRAID

I'm in love with this new video game and I've not actually picked up a joypad and played it. Braid for the X-Box 360 is a sidescrolling platform game which revolves around playing with time to advance onward.

The game is beautifully picturesque backed with a harmony of mellow music. There is also a homage here and there to Super Mario Brothers thrown in but best of all a very Fauve style approach to the art and backgrounds.

I'm not one for watching others play a game. I'd rather push some buttons and join in but the artistic attraction of Braid and exploring how the puzzled levels are layed out make me want to watch it for hours, which I think I did last night at a pals house.

My friends think I am nuts for liking this...

They don't understand...

This game is such a beautiful mindf7ck!

No comments: