Sunday, 4 January 2009

REFLECTION

2008 is now done and dusted, but for me has been a fairly good year to reflect on.

So many good things have happened to me during the last year along with a few snags here and there, but importantly I overcame them.

2008 saw me making movies, doing art, attending Faith camp, organising a 30th birthday, joining TGI Friday, turning 31, dropping 5 jeans sizes, losing a tooth, having fun, beating problems, building relationships, witnessing events, and many other highlights that I don’t have the energy to write in detail about. I can summarise and just say I enjoyed 2008 and am happy to look back on that period in time.

2009 is going to be tough. Exams are afoot in January and University is still very demanding of me. I aim to get through this year in one piece but to do it in the happiest way possible. Things will not be easy on the 2009 road ahead but the journey is just as important as the destination. All I must do is stay as positive as possible and keep close the things that are most important to me such as my loved ones, friends, cats and happiness. I aim to make 2009 as interesting as possible to blog about, hope you can join me on the ride.

No comments: