Christmas: Day 4 of 12Calling Birds, Do they chat on their mobile phones a lot?
Anyways, I found an old Christmas memory from the old blog vault continuing from the 1986 flashback blogs, BURNT and SELECTION. Enjoy!
One thing I forgot to mention from 1986 and I cannot believe I forgot. This was the first year onwards that Michael and I were allowed to stay up till midnight for New Years. It was a cool new thing for us. This was probably the coolest new thing since being allowed to sit in the front seat of the car for the first time.
New Years was a cool new thing for us. It meant we were allowed to stay up and watch TV till midnight and after midnight after we made a huge racket in the street. We also watched Spitting Image that New Years Eve, even though mum banned us from watching it on Saturday nights. New Years Eve also marked New Years Presents. I got a really cool MASK watch that really came in useful when I figured out how the light and alarm worked.
Onto... 1987...
No comments:
Post a Comment