Today on this fine Easter Saturday I attended the Transmasters UK Eastercon 2008 in Cardiff. I met up with a bunch of pals from TMUK and we hit the town visiting various places in Cardiff including the Dr Who Exhibition, various Torchwood locations, took a water taxi around Cardiff Bay and stopped off for food at the Eli Jenkins pub.I found it amusing in the pub when a few of us got Transformers out to which we received a few odd looks from the locals. I love it! - All part of the pride of being a grown up professional fanboy. Bulkhead was popular as was Nick’s ‘Brave Series’ Captain Shark, sorry going on there too much.
In general a great Transformers meetup with some Dr Who and easter eggs mixed in too.
In addition I took a ton of pictures from the Dr Who exhibition which I will upload in due course. The Blink angel was probably the most popular display model there and whilst the Daleks, Cybermen and Ood had their own features the Blink angel just had to stand there and do nothing (doing its thing). Pretty Ironic.
In addition I took a ton of pictures from the Dr Who exhibition which I will upload in due course. The Blink angel was probably the most popular display model there and whilst the Daleks, Cybermen and Ood had their own features the Blink angel just had to stand there and do nothing (doing its thing). Pretty Ironic.

No comments:
Post a Comment