
Today I went to a Prayer Breakfast at my church to pray and channel for the Youth Ministry for this year as activities are starting up again. I had me a couple of Croissants and a cup of tea, as our church always does a marvellous spread.
As of this Friday coming I am going to be a regular helper, leader and foot soldier for the TGI Friday group. I’m going to be slotted in with the year 5-6 squad and to see where it goes from there. A few of the kids who are attending already know me through other church ventures, so there is a good bit of continuity to build upon.
This week will be presenting a great opportunity to get back into doing kids work for the man upstairs and being a great figure for the young uns. I am excited at the prospects this will bring and the good times yet to come.
Roll on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment