Monday, 25 February 2008

BLADE


Props to Alex Shelley of TNA Wrestling for refusing to 'blade' for a match. According to an ICW report, Alex has been known to have never bladed in his wrestling career and is also known to have said he would never do.

This refusal of blading is said to have caused some heat in his direction. Personally I think that self harm is a very personal thing and whether you in a paid occupation you still have the human rights to say no.

During my own previous wrestling stint I was also against the idea of blading. I am morally against that kind of thing... and hey! it leaves a scar.

If wrestlers want to blade job fair enough but I think it should be down to choice. And if that choice is a no the match they are in should be altered.

We all can't be Corino after all :)

1 comment:

Hero_UK said...

That was meant to be IWC not ICW. :P