
It has'nt been an easy 2 months for yours truely.
Inside the workload of University has trebbled, quadrupled and the information overload has been an oppression on me I have so far managed to hide. That oppression has started to seep through
"go see a doctor Ken"
I must have done something to be allowed to suffer internally with this torment.
"get anger management counseling Ken"
I really want to hit something or someone.
"we all suffer sometimes Ken"
I've had enough...
"go to church and get help Ken"
I know there will be those who will enjoy the thought of me depressed, angry, sad and wanting to quit.
"we believe in you Hero, remember the babyface shine"
Enjoy it while it lasts chumps! I have come back from worse and I am stilll alive and I don't intend on moving anytime soon.
I must endure...
Perhaps this is a test.
...
3 comments:
-->> ..maybe ..yeh this sh6t makes you stronger.. >v<
Sorry things are rough, seems to be an on going theme this year for everyone. We all need a major break from the pressures in our lives.
Best to ya and hopefully you'll get some strength through these rough times.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Post a Comment