Monday, 30 June 2008

DRAG

Not sure when or if this will ever happen, but at last Saturday’s barbecue I offered and proposed one of my silliest but daring escapades ever.

Here’s how it went…

-

I overheard a convo there involving an old acquaintance of mine, and when I mean acquaintance I don’t mean in the kinky sense. For she was at one time one of my kids from church youth group, this gal is all grown up now and finding her way in the world.

This convo revolved around her doing bar work (for which name I will also disclose) and her letch of a boss who only employs ‘fit’ girls that show off a ‘bit of sugar’ (in which those girls get the decent shifts). The rest is left to the imagination.

I still see this person as a ‘kid’ and one of my crewage, so I took offense to what I heard.

-

Either way, in my sub drunken state I came up with the idea to go down there and ask for a job interview, only I will be in cunning disguise as a ‘fit’ girlie.

Now… Those who know me well will know that I have the bottle to don a dress and do anything (well almost) for a laugh. Heck I raised £200 towards church building for doing a drag routine on a Christian campsite. Funny times, and good causes. No harm done.

This time, I reckon I can pull it off better and look well sexy :P. And if this sleazeoid boss at the bar wants to see a ‘bit of sugar’ he’ll certainly get more than he bargained for.

No candy canes involved at all, but more likely a knuckle sandwich and a powerbomb through a table.

Now… Another flaw in my fiendish master plan is that if I did get a job I’d have to go in and do it O_o. How Mrs Doubtfire managed is beyond me :P

I figure that if I am going to do something and make a complete tit of myself I’d drag my friends down with me. And I mean in the effect of sitting there on the sidelines (with cameras of course) to support their good mate on a dangerous mission (dangerous for who?).

Of course the deed is going to have to be filmed, so I’ve talked with The Crazee Go-Nuts crew (who I’ve done skits with in the past) and a few of Keynsham’s other most notorious camera operators in helping make this operation one to remember.

Of course. Chances are this won’t happen but I got the bottle to do it.

If it all goes to plan… Wish me luck

No comments: