That, I will talk about later.
Here's where the awesomeness is:

Its seriously a good show and is the creation of Lauren Faust - whose previous work is best known for Powerpuff Girls (a series created by her husband Craig McCracken)
Obviously targeted at a younger female audience this is a pretty tidy and well paced animated series with fun characters, easy to follow storylines and eye-catching visuals. Even Spike the dragon from the 80's series is present along with some other reinvented favourites.
The 2-part pilot for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is viewable on Youtube along with later episodes.
Now I've seen the shows based on these famous Hasbro properties I now have a sudden need to see how good GI Joe: Renegades is... The trilogy of sorts will be complete!
Thanks to Matt Blueshift Marshall for the Gallop graphic.
2 comments:
I am so happy that someone else finds this show great! I love it, love, love it!
I think a lot of people are being open about how good this show is.
We need to spread the word, Nicole! :D
Post a Comment