Tuesday, 16 November 2010

TRIO


I'd normally put this in a Facebook note, but since a few people there are causing me some grief I decided to cut and paste my tagged reply here.

My good freind from various TMNT fan communities Jeph (Jephael) tagged me in his survey with a series of questions to give trio answers to. So here's my rundown. Enjoy.

You've been tagged, thus you are supposed to write a note with the Threes of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. It's a good way to learn more about your friends without INTRUDING!

* Just copy, paste & fill in your own answers!! *

Three names I go by

1) Hero

2) Ken

3) n/a

Three Jobs I have hated in my life

1) Twilight Shifts at Tesco

2) Cashier at Sainsburys

3) Delicatessen

Three Jobs I have loved in my life

1) Learning Support Assistant

2) Voluntary Awesomeness at TGI Kids Club

3) Art Commissions

Three Places I have lived

1) my parents' house

2) a room with no heating

3) A caravan in the backyard of a place known around town as The Pit!

Three Favorite drinks

1) Tea

2) Crabbies

3) Water

Three TV Shows that I watch

1) Lie To Me

2) Batman: Brave and The Bold

3) Smallville

Three places I have visited

1) Toronto, Canada

2) Gozo, Malta

3) Black Gang Chine, Isle of Whight


Three favorite foods


1) Salmon

2) Olives

3) Chilli chocolate

Three friends I think will respond

1) Scott (Slash)

2) Nicole (Hailstorm)

3) Kevin (Jester)

Three Things I am looking forward to

1) Driving School

2) Upcoming episodes of Smallville.

3) Making my mark on this world

Three Things that are always by your side

1) cell phone

2) back pack

3) house keys

No comments: