Thursday, 22 May 2008

SELECTION


A pick and mix selection of goodies from the world of myself.

I don’t know where to begin…

*cue the Murder She Wrote theme and I start typing*

I finally hammered the Essay of Doom on the head this week, only the essay wasn’t actually about Doom although I rambled on for 4,000 words about video games being made into movies. I mainly covered Super Mario Brothers and Resident Evil.

I recently acquired the complete series of Spaced which I think was a void filling investment. I will ramble about this rather excellent series in another blog entry, but I certainly will state that watching this makes me want to graduate fast from university and grab the world by the balls and make some of my own stuff.

This week also marked the 60 Day Suspension of William Regal from the WWE. Whatever he was exactly suspended for, my opinion on the guy doesn’t change. I am certainly disappointed to hear of the news but I look forward to his eventful return to TV.

===Other thoughts processing… ===

Zack turning heel on the Bones Season 3 finale was a shocker!

Smallville season 7 finale was by far the weakest cliff-hanger ending so far of the series. Despite that I have high hopes for season 8. Doomsday!!!!

Scotty 2 Hotty seminar on the 7th. Looking forward to that.

TF:Animated Prowl and Lockdown on their way from Hong Kong.

I need to do some clothes shopping soon. I am shrinking out of everything.

Exam to repeat next month. I hope I take it to the cleaners this time (not literally mind).

===HERO/KEN

No comments: