
Looks like after a big mix up with the hand in dates it would seem that I should have handed in my large 4,000 word Contemporary Screen Media assignment in a week ago.
I've made a real dogs dinner of this and that's like 50% of my final grade down the sewers.
I will still have it finished and handed in but a third of the mark that this paper is worth will be amputated as punishment by whoever is marking it. Rules is rules I am afraid.
I smell a repeat assignment over the summer.
Totally Bogus!
Still... If anyone can help and feels they have a good opinion in regards to video game licenses being made into movies please drop me an e-mail ASAP to ken@melted.com. I need contact to be by e-mail for quoting in my bibliography at the bottom of the paper. The University will need it to be that way in case they check up I have not made up someone online to get some leverage with the work.
In the meantime I have an evaluation that needs finishing for handing in by 2pm tommorrow.
Must press on.
No comments:
Post a Comment