Thursday, 8 May 2008

SCRAP


My creative flow has taken a little trip down Crap Creek as of late. I have a huge writers block right now that is slowing me down with uni assignments but I still must drag on.

I don’t know which to finish first… The Documentary Evaluation (2,000 words), The Interactive Evaluation (2,000 words) or the Research Essay (4,000 words!!!!). It’s all got to be done by the middle of next week and I feel stuck in a tar pit.

There goes my friggin’ weekend 

As Hercule Poirot would say “Rest the little grey cells”. I’ve done that over and over and it helps to a degree. Perhaps it is the heat we’ve been having here in blighty lately.

I must battle on. It will take more than a little energon and a lot of luck to get through this torrent of workload oppression. I need to work at the pace of Jessica Fletcher *cue the Murder She Wrote music* to get the assignments done and if that is what it takes I will have to practise. .

BTW - Anyone living in the Bristol area and knows where Paintworks is will be able to see some of my group project work on display from May 16th onwards. It sort of feels like parent visitors day at senior school all over again. :P.

Also, Word up and well done to my pals down at Welsh Wrestling Organisation for a corker of a show yesterday - and sorry I couldn’t make it. I hope Tommy Dean gets another date arranged soon cos Hero wants a piece of the Treharris action 

No comments: