Monday, 7 July 2008

DAVROS

Wasn’t Saturday’s Doctor Who finale just great!?

Davros and his plans to takeover the universe certainly went Belly Up to say the least.

I really enjoyed the finale and the teaser at the end for the upcoming Christmas special featuring The Cybermen looks like it could be a real corker.

I am glad that Rose had received a happier send off than she did last time. I am sure that she’ll find happiness with her carbon copy mortal version of The Doctor in the alternate dimension.

I really enjoyed the character appearances from everyone although I don’t think there was enough of the sized down Torchwood team, especially the rather dreamy Gwen who is the epitome of cute Welsh women *swoons*.

All in all Doctor Who had a good season ender. I can’t wait to see the Chrimbo special this December.

More Gwen please ^_^

No comments: