"When a Spark goes online, there is great joy.When one is extinguished, the universe weeps. ”
- Rhinox
I was pondering today about life and how we need to value our own existence more.
Yeah, I know I am one to talk.
The fact that our single sperm cell kicked the asses (tails) of millions of others should really count for the fact that each and every one of us has value in some way. If not for our single cell being so greater than the others, we would not come to be.
Life is crap for some people.
Welcome to planet Earth, a planet that is morally declining every day, a planet that has a large population of arseholes. The worst person that could turn against us is us ourselves.
We have got to start loving ourselves and valuing our existence whilst we are still breathing and living on this rock.
Life energy…
Proverbially, I have a ‘Spark’, a spark that is delicate but burns brightly with life energy. That ‘Spark’ can hurt from time to time as it can be crushed by others but loved by others too. The ‘Spark’ I have lives on good vibes and sometimes lacks the self love it needs to continue its brightness.
I don’t want my ‘spark’ to extinguish…
I want it to survive.
I will fight to keep it alive…
No comments:
Post a Comment