Friday, 11 July 2008

ENCORE

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the cross posted ‘Blog’ ‘Block’ Party yesterday.

I thought I’d carry on the festivities a little longer..

As well as the headbangin’ stuff I am offering a chillout lounge too, so post some soothing stuff too if ya want :D Here’s my first offering - The Islander by Nightwish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc9rNDZOCE

=======================================

Yesterday went well, I received lots of cards, LOADS of online greetings (thanks to all as it will take me a very long time to thank you individually), cool pressies, and I went out on the town with my posse.

My innards are still recovering from yesterday’s drinkage…

I’ll leave you with a LIVE rendition of Eels by The Mighty Boosh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqnFJSh27uU which I think may be the longest mix of the song yet :D



Enjoy some elements of the past and elements of the future. :D

No comments: