
First off, if any of my American Transformers fan friends can help me with the acquisition of this beauty I would be really grateful. I am sure this is one Megatron item that will have no trouble getting past customs. LINK
Christmas in July!!!
As far as the weekend goes, I had a mixed up one at that. This weekend was all about less highs than lows but I am getting over some stuff and having to move on.
Quitting Celtic Wrestling was heartbreaking.
It winds me up that it seems in all circles anywhere only the inner elite clique are allowed an opinion (no matter how illogical it is) whereas the rest of that circle are name-called and shunned away. Anyone who hung out on the C/W forum today will know what I mean - when a good mate (Bassey) started a little farewell thread for me which sadly had to be deleted.
I need to cheer up more… The Dr Who finale was awesome, Guitar Hero 3 was fun and I hope to start watching the complete Life on Mars (the original UK version) on DVD later on.
My 31st birthday is this upcoming Thursday so I need to be in high spirits for then.
===HERO
No comments:
Post a Comment