Thursday, 17 July 2008

TRIM


I am shrinking…


The weight continues to drop off, well some of it anyway, but physically I am trimming down much smaller than I have ever been before.

The time has come, although it came long ago to obtain a new wardrobe. Now I don’t mean a literal new wardrobe for keeping things in, but a whole ensemble of new clothes to suit my new more toned up figure.

Personally I don’t feel a lot smaller but I am aware of the physical changes in that I’ve had to make a new hole in my trouser belt every now and then. My jeans are now fitting me like clown pants rather than skater pants and will be subject to a ‘malfunction’ if I am not careful.

Everyone keeps telling me how different I look now, although I still feel pretty hefty.

Not just hefty though but ‘clean’ because of discarding all the crappy food I no longer implore myself with.

I think if a lot more people were aware of how nasty ‘Supermarket’ food is getting and the secrets behind some products they would cut out the crap too. Who wants to eat chicken fillets injected with Styrofoam anyway? Or Sausages that are made of 50 percent water and 50 percent rubbish? Not me.

It has been tough going, but I don’t see myself going back to a lot of the junk food I once found comfort with. My body has had a tough time adjusting to the intake changes but I am getting there.

Anyone else having trouble with changing their daily diet I support you. Don’t ever give up! Never settle for stuff that doesn’t even reach up to second best, because if you love yourself you know first best is always the way forward even if the journey has the odd road bump now and again.

The fight for me is far from over, but I’m going to enjoy the journey more than the destination, no matter many episodes and seasons it takes *smile*.

No comments: