News surfaced the web yesterday in regards to a new TMNT movie set for 2010 via the Playmatestoys.com website. http://www.playmatestoys.com/turtleshome/#/tmntmovie/
This news turned out to be rubbish.
Thanks to my Pennsylvanian pal Vaughn Michael for uncovering the truth, http://vaughnmichael.blogspot.com/2008/07/playmates-in-denial-fans-ready-flames.html (the blog entry also quotes what TMNT top bods Dan Berger and Steve Murphy had to say on the matter). Cheers mate, you are like the Huggy Bear of TMNT news :P.
It looks like someone at Playmates could be acquainted with the dole queue sometime soon.
I was really hoping that this supposed next film would have been a better offering than 2007’s recent effort. Ah well.
Here’s hoping Hasbro buy out the TMNT license.
Another finger in another pie wouldn’t hurt.
2 comments:
Yeah I'm like the Vernon Fenwick of TMNT fans hahaha :P
Gotta get that scoop!
I'm just glad it's all been settled then.
Down with Playmates I agree ship off the line to another toy company.
Dammit, I like pie all to myself. I don't want anybody's fingers in it. Not even my own. I prefer a fork.
Post a Comment